|Nom scientifique||Stictonetta naevosa||Nom courant||Freckled Duck|
|Nom population||SW Australia|
|Aire de reproduction||SW Australia||Aire de non-reproduction|
|Catégorie de la Liste Rouge||Least Concern|
|Notes||These populations were treated as a single larger population WPE1. (WPE2)|
Réseau de conservation
|Réseau de conservation||Notes|
|Pas des Réseaux de conservation|
Taille de population
|Publication||Start year||End year||Minimum||Maximum||Estimate quality||Notes||References||Actions|
|WPE 2||0||0||-1||-1||No quality assessment|
|WPE 3||1999||1999||1,000||1,000||No quality assessment||[R249]|
|WPE 4||1999||1999||1,000||1,000||No quality assessment||[R249]|
|WPE 5||1999||2005||500||1,000||Expert opinion||[S7589]||[R267] [R341] [R1116] [R1146]|
|Publication||Start year||End year||Trend||Trend quality||Notes||References||Actions|
|WPE 2||1980||1990||DEC||No quality assessment||[R115]|
|WPE 3||1980||1998||FLU||No quality assessment||[R249]|
|WPE 4||1980||1998||FLU||No quality assessment||[R249]|
|WPE 5||1982||2011||DEC?||No idea||[R1101]|
Population 1% level
|WPE 2||-1||-1||Not Set|
- R115 - Callaghan, D.A. and Green, A.J. 1993. Wildfowl at risk, 1993. Wildfowl 44: 149-169.
- R249 - Garnett, S.T. and Crowley, G.M. 2000. The Action Plan for Australian Birds 2000. Environment Australia, Canberra.
- R267 - Green, A.J. 1992a. The status and conservation of the White-winged Wood Duck (Cairina scutulata). IWRB Special Publication No. 17. Slimbridge, UK. 115 pp.
- R341 - Jaensch, Roger, August 2005. Detailed data and notes on numbers and distribution of waterbirds in Australia, updated from Jaensch, 2003, and derived from more than 90 Australian sources including Wetlands International, Birds Australia and Jaensch, 2003,
- R1116 - Lane, J. In litt. 7 May 2012. (On behalf of A. Clarke, co-author of draft manuscript).
- R1146 - Pinder, A. In litt. 4 April 2012b (waterbird monitoring database for 25 wetlands across south-western Australia, 1997-2010, Department of Environment and Conservation, Western Australia).
- R1101 - Jaensch, R. April 2012. Detailed data and notes on numbers and trends of waterbirds in Australia and other parts of the Oceania region, in a spreadsheet prepared for Wetlands International - Oceania for the 5th edition of WPE.
- S7589 - Generally very few reported, at most a few hundred in aggregations and total likely remains under 1,000 birds; occasional influxes, possibly from E Australia, after local flooding in SW Australia coinciding with severe drought in E Australia. Breeding in SW Australia at least until early 1990s at wooded coastal and inland wetlands, many of which have since been lost or degraded.
Copyright Wetlands International 2012 Citation: Wetlands International (). "Waterbird Population Estimates" . Retrieved from wpe.wetlands.org on